In-Home Personal Chef Pricing
What’s Included with in-home personal chef services?:
- Complimentary chef consultation via phone or in person
- Comprehensive food and dietary questionnaire
- Your personal chef develops a menu for your approval based on your food preferences, dietary needs, and grocery budget
- We shop for fresh, organic and non-GMO ingredients
- We arrive at your home with groceries and our portable pantry ready to cook and package your meals
- Meals are labeled with reheating and storage instructions, along with best by and freeze by date
- A printed menu for your meals is left
- We’ll clean up your kitchen
- Recurring clients, we’ll take care of managing and cleaning out your pantry and refrigerator
How Much Will My Groceries Be?
Your personal chef will shop for groceries on their way to your home. Groceries are purchased from Whole Foods Market. Organic, seasonal and non-GMO ingredients are our first priority. If you have a specific grocery budget, please let us know so we can develop a menu with your budget in mind.
Average Grocery Costs Per Visit:
Fish, Chicken & Beef: $125 – $150
Plant-Based Diets: $75 – $125
Frequently Asked Questions
We believe the best meals start with real food, whole ingredients. That’s why we carefully examine each and every ingredient to ensure it has met our quality standards. As a nutrition-focused personal chef service, we combine health and flavor in every bite. For the past 4 years, we’ve developed thousands of menus and meal plans for clients seeking to lose weight, eat healthy, battle cancer, improve athletic performance, reverse type 2 diabetes or to simply provide healthy meal options for busy households and families.
A portion can feed 1 adult or 2 children under 10. Both our 3-day and 4-day dinner program include us preparing 4 portions per meal.
- Family of 4: Dinner for 4-days
- 2 People: Lunch and dinner for 4-days
- 1 Person: Lunch and dinner for 8-days
Our team is lead by our Executive Chef, Kristen Madison and includes prep cooks, in-home cooks, personal chefs, and a Registered Dietitian. All of our cooks and chefs are ServSafe Certified Food Protection Managers and have successfully passed a comprehensive, national background check. Kale Personal Chef Services is licensed and fully insured.
A meal is a main protein or entree with a vegetable, grain, starch or vegetable and grain blend.
Yes – we are well versed in a variety of special diets including gluten free, plant based, dairy free, anti-inflammatory, lower sodium and more.
Yes – we have worked with many professional athletes and understand that nutrition and convenience play a key role in performance. Thus, our in-house registered dietitian can assist with menu development and nutrition calculations.
Yes- we believe healthy habits start at home and with prepared meals, portion control, and our Registered Dietitian, we can help you reach your health and wellness goals.
Absolutely – please note pricing will stay the same as 1-4 portions per meal are included.
Yes – we prefer to use your cooking equipment, especially for clients with specific dietary needs, allergies and/or food sensitivities.
Services are available daily. Excludes holidays.