Share your passion for health and wellness
We believe healthy, happy employees are the key to our company’s success. Since 2013, Kale Personal Chef Services has been providing personalized meal planning services, catering, and nutrition services for private households and businesses throughout the valley.
Our goal is to help improve and simplify the lives of our clients with time-saving meal solutions, made with love, using the highest quality ingredients available. With a strong focus on plant-based, whole food diets we believe our clients can live a healthier, happier life with our nutrition-based services.
If you have a passion for nutrition, cooking, health or wellness, we welcome your application.
In-Home Cook II
We’re an organic personal chef service and catering company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. We specialize in providing fresh, high quality meals for private homes for in-home daily and weekly meal preparation, catering, and personalized meal delivery services. We work with clients who understand the importance that a healthy lifestyle begins with a balanced diet focused on whole food ingredients.
Our clients follow some of the following diets:
- Whole Food Diet
- Plant-Based, Vegetarian & Vegan
- Gluten & Dairy Free
- Whole30 & Paleo
- Healthy Comfort Food
- Low-Sodium & No-Added Salt
- Performance & Athlete
- Family Friendly
We’re seeking a health focused In-Home Cook II to join our team. You will be working independently or with other team members depending on the services provided.
- A true culinary professional
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a chef in a fine dining restaurant or catering company
- Culinary arts degree and/or certificate highly preferred
- Current ServeSafe Certification
- Exceptional knife skills
- Ability to develop menus based on a client’s food preferences, dietary needs, and special requests
- Also having the ability to develop menus which can be executed within the allotted time
- Ability to work independently in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and work in a fast paced environment
- Clean and reliable transportation
- Smart phone with the ability to download company apps
- Adhere to company policies and meet required deadlines
- A strong knowledge of whole food diets including but not limited to the ones listed above
- Ability to adapt to clients ever changing needs
- A friendly and approachable personality, and demeanor
- Have the ability to use Google Documents and print menus
AVAILABILITY: Daytime availability Monday – Thursday, Evenings Friday & Saturday
PAY: Competitive hourly salary, plus gratuity (gratuity is based on private events only)
BENEFITS: Complimentary meals during private events, company provided uniform, weekly direct deposit, flexible schedule
Important Information: This position does not offer a guaranteed set of hours weekly. While this is a part time position, it can be more based on your availability, skills and experience. Working with us is an opportunity for you to utilize your culinary skills and earn additional income.
HOW TO APPLY: Complete the application on our website and we will contact you if interested.
Please no phone calls, emails, messages, etc regarding open positions, all candidates are required to complete an online application
Complete the employment application below, copy/paste your resume and we will contact you, if interested.
Kale Personal Chef Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer