Chocolate-Mint Meal Replacement Shake
Welcome to our first recipe post! We’re starting off with a recipe for a creamy and satisfying chocolate-mint meal replacement shake.
While this recipe was created as a meal replacement for breakfast, it’s also great for satisfying sweet cravings.
Chocolate-Mint Meal Replacement Shake Recipe
Yield: 2 (8 oz) shakes
- .5 oz (or 1 (.5 oz) package of fresh organic mint leaves) remove leaves from stem
- 2 pitted dates (remove pits and hard top if on)
- 1 tbsp of ground organic flax seed
- 1 tbsp organic chia seeds
- 3 tbsp of raw organic almonds (skin on ok)
- 2 tbsp organic cacao nibs
- 1/2 tsp of organic spirulina
- 1 cup of organic unsweetened almond milk (vanilla is ok, I used plain homemade vanilla milk)
- 1 cup of filtered water
- Vitamix (or other high-speed blenders)
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a cup or serve over ice, garnish with a pinch of cacao nibs (optional)
Try this recipe and let us know what you think. Share your comments below. Have an ingredient you’d like us to feature, share below. Enjoy!